Male Masturbation/penis numbness during orgasm

Question
since two days i am having the numbness in penis during orgasm. there is no problem in erection and i feel the pleasure of masterbation but it's numb during orgasm. 2 days back i was doing some back exercises and next morning i had pain in my lower back area. but it's natural to experience body pain next morning after gymming. is the numbness due to the lower back exercises and is this numbness temporary.

Answer
If it's only been happening for two days, then you might not have anything to worry about.  Back exercises could obviously hurt your back, but they wouldn't make your penis feel numb.  For best results, work at using less force while masturbating.  If your problem persists, then seek additional help.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.