Male Masturbation/What is S&M

I previously asked a question about S&M but I put the wrong email address. This is my actual email.

The question is what is actually meant by S&M

S & M stands for sadism and masochism.  It is usually practiced in role-playing.  A sadist takes pleasure in inflicting pain on others, and a masochist takes pleasure in receiving pain.  Together they are a good combination, but individually they aren't good combinations for other people.  

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.