Male Masturbation/circumcision prone

Question
I am circumcised and I have been masturbating in the prone position for 5 years. After having found this website I want to stop. But circumcision normal masterbation is painful to the top part...what do I do ??

Answer
Circumcised males tend to avoid touching the penile head (glans) when they masturbate.  Eventually you should try a water-based lube, which will allow you to touch your glans while masturbating.  It is important to give up prone ASAP.  Masturbating prone is a cause of sexual dysfunctions in males.  You are pretty young and ought to be able to switch easily.

See here to learn more about lube: http://www.healthystrokes.com/lube.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.