Male Masturbation/circumcision prone

I am circumcised and I have been masturbating in the prone position for 5 years. After having found this website I want to stop. But circumcision normal masterbation is painful to the top part...what do I do ??

Circumcised males tend to avoid touching the penile head (glans) when they masturbate.  Eventually you should try a water-based lube, which will allow you to touch your glans while masturbating.  It is important to give up prone ASAP.  Masturbating prone is a cause of sexual dysfunctions in males.  You are pretty young and ought to be able to switch easily.

See here to learn more about lube:

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.