Male Masturbation/Eating my semen

Question
How come I get disgusted by my own semen after I cum? Like, I always tell myself before I ejaculate that this time I'd taste my own semen, but after shooting it on my stomach, I get disgusted.. (pls. don't answer me about the sex drive going low or the guilt feeling, cause for sure that's not the case).. So how do I eat my own cum like other males do?

Answer
About half of males have eaten their semen, which means about half haven't.  It is perfectly OK if you never eat your semen, even once.  Only about 11 percent of males regularly eat their semen as a way of cleaning up after masturbating.  If you want to eat it, just do.  It won't hurt you.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.