Male Masturbation/fingering

Question
QUESTION: I'm 14 and I get aroused by thinking of my boyfriend and I want o masturbate. I read on your other website(healthystrokes) that it's okay and it's good to masturbate with your hands, but I'm scared that it will hurt because I've heard you will be sore down there and I'm scared if that. Can I get some advice for first timers please?

ANSWER: You should not expect that it will hurt.  Most girls start by touching the clitoris rather than inserting fingers inside the vagina.  Find out what feels good and do that.  The chances of it hurting are small.  Probably half of girls your age are already masturbating.

QUESTION: So when i get to fingering later what if i accidentally pop my cherry because i heard its possible to do that and will that hurt and if so can you tell me the symptoms of having it poped

Answer
Yes, you can break your hymen by masturbating internally, but most girls say it doesn't hurt.  The hymen usually doesn't have any nerves in it, so you can't feel anything if you touch it or even break it.  Females would rather have the pleasure from masturbating than they fear possible pain from touching the hymen.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.