Male Masturbation/does masturbation affect muscular strength and weaken our body

Question
QUESTION: Hey when I found that when I masturbate after some days their are pimples on my face is masturbation effect on face and also on body ???

ANSWER: Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It will neither cause pimples nor cure pimples.  I suggest washing your affected skin more frequently and possibly seeking out help from a doctor, who can prescribe topical or oral antibiotics.  

QUESTION: Do the masturbation affects to mascular strength and weaken our body

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good for you.  It will not weaken your muscles or your body.  It is good exercise for the muscles it involves.  If you want a stronger body, exercise more and don't worry about masturbating.  Masturbating is good for you.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.