Male Masturbation/My masturbation frequency

sir i want to ask you that how many time the normal man can masturbite in a week in my age(24) what is the normal rang for doing this is thair any problem if it done by the exes time i do this abot 2-3 time in a week is it ok

Most men your age who are not sexually active masturbate about five times a week.  Half masturbate between 2 and 9 times a week.  2-3 times a week is not very many.  That is the low end of normal.  You could easily masturbate once a day and no one would say it isn't normal.  

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.