Male Masturbation/My masturbation frequency

Question
sir i want to ask you that how many time the normal man can masturbite in a week in my age(24) what is the normal rang for doing this is thair any problem if it done by the exes time i do this abot 2-3 time in a week is it ok

Answer
Most men your age who are not sexually active masturbate about five times a week.  Half masturbate between 2 and 9 times a week.  2-3 times a week is not very many.  That is the low end of normal.  You could easily masturbate once a day and no one would say it isn't normal.  

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.