Male Masturbation/How to make sperm shoot farther...

Question
QUESTION: Hello, how can I make my sperm shoot rather than just dribbling or dropping out?. Thanks

ANSWER: With practice you can hold your ejaculate inside for just a second and then when you let go it will shoot out instead of dribbling.  Doing Kegel exercises is apt to help you gain greater control over how you ejaculate.  It is fun and you will enjoy it too.

QUESTION: Hello, do you have a link, video or whatever on how to do kegal exercises please?. Thank you.

Answer
Doing a web search on Kegel exercises will take you someplace you want to be.  I don't have a special link available.  Kegel exercises can be done by both men and women and are for the purpose of exercising the PC muscle.  I hope you learn about them soon and get to practicing your Kegel exercises.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.