Male Masturbation/edging

Any truth to this technique called edgiing to increase sperm seems like a little common sense but does it work  and how often / how many sessions? Also what woukd you say os the number one supplement for it all about nitric  oxide?

Edging, which is masturbating short of orgasm, might increase semen volume but make no difference in sperm count.  It is better if you don't edge.  Your body likes it better when you masturbate all the way to orgasm instead of leaving it halfway there.  I don't know anything about  nitric oxide.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.