Male Masturbation/edging

Question
Any truth to this technique called edgiing to increase sperm volume.it seems like a little common sense but does it work  and how often / how many sessions? Also what woukd you say os the number one supplement for erecrions.is it all about nitric  oxide?

Answer
Edging, which is masturbating short of orgasm, might increase semen volume but make no difference in sperm count.  It is better if you don't edge.  Your body likes it better when you masturbate all the way to orgasm instead of leaving it halfway there.  I don't know anything about  nitric oxide.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.