Male Masturbation/mastubation before or after a workout

Question
Sir, actually i have alog to ask but in in short i would like to mention that does masturbating before or after a workout hinder your muscle growth, does masturbation reduces the benefits of the workout, and im pretty sure that it does and im unable to help myself from masturbating.. Plz help sir

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Many of the greatest athletes have been sexually compulsive.  Masturbating will not hinder muscle growth.  You ought to masturbate frequently and enjoy it.  See here to learn about the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.