Male Masturbation/Edging...

Hello is there somewhere on Healthy Strokes about edging?. I cant find it?. If not what is it?. Is it something about being near to ejaculation then holding it back then starting again?. I did this other day & I had a good result. Thanks.

On, it says, "Edging means masturbating short of ejaculation. When you masturbate, it is better if you ejaculate. You will enjoy ejaculation, and your private parts will flush out the fluids that have accumulated inside them. When you edge, you don't relieve your glands, and you wind up producing more fluid that makes them ache. Also, when you masturbate for a long time, you run the risk of hurting your penis. It is better if you have a quick (10-15 minute) masturbation session and then ejaculate."

See more here:

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.