Male Masturbation/erections and porn

Question
I hope you can help me.

I'm 22 and after always masturbating to porn or pictures of hot women for around 3 years now, I've decided that I need to stop. I know that porn is bad and causes problems so I want to stop.

I was doing ok and I've managed to get erections and orgasm through wanking without any porn or pictures a few times, however, recently, it's been tough to get hard or maintain the erection cause I don't have porn. Obviously, when I'm with women, I'm fine, but when it's just me and my hand, it's a lot tougher.

Do you have any advice?

Thanks

Answer
Most men your age use visual aids when they masturbate.  I don't think you need to stop.  It would be good if relatively mild images like those as kindgirls.com worked for you; then you could leave the harder stuff behind.  

I advise males to be able to masturbate to orgasm without images at least twice a month to keep their imaginations in good shape.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.