Male Masturbation/Masturbating for men

Question
Hey!

I really enjoy masturbating, but I want to make it a bit more exciting for myself. I've always just used my right hand and lay down in bed. Please can you tell me of other positions, sex toys and ways to have more semen?

Thanks

Answer
Sure!  There are lots of ways you can spice up your sessions.  Everything from lighting to sound to kneeling to mirrors.  Once you know different things to do, you can mix and match them to create innumerable different masturbatory experiences.  Please read this page for more ideas: http://www.healthystrokes.com/variety.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.