Male Masturbation/Premature ejaculation...

Question
Hello, maybe its a pyscoligal thing, but im wondering if masturbation is making me ejaculate without little effort or orgasm. Its not taking me long to ejaculate especially when ive left it for a few days??? ;-(

Answer
Most younger males masturbate to orgasm in 5-10 minutes.  It doesn't mean anything is wrong if you take less than that.  If you're not satisfied with your time, work at making it last a little longer.  If you're taking 2 minutes, go for 2:10 and then 2:20 and so on.  The time isn't so important.  It's a matter of enjoying it.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.