Male Masturbation/Recommended sessions per week...

Hello, how many times per week do you recommend a 33 year old to masterbate to "flush out" these toxins that can apprantly build up?.

Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  I don't know anything about toxins.  Ejaculation flushes out ordinary sex fluids that your organs continuously produce.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun.  It is good for you.  See here to learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation:

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.