Male Masturbation/When Couples have Sex does the Penis Head/Glans touch the Vagina ?

Question
When Couples have Sex does the Penis Head/Glans touch the Vagina ? Does the Glans feel sensitive is lube needed ? I ak because I think it feels better for me to masturbate to touch my penis head/glans I try to use lube also it feels sensitive which to me feels like or almost like sex do you think this could be true thank you for you're time ?

Answer
Yes, the penile glans glides right in and touches the length of the vagina.  The vagina is naturally lubricated.  Some couples use artificial lube in addition.  Artificial lube can make it more enjoyable for both of them.  See here to learn more about lube: http://www.healthystrokes.com/lube.html.

Yes, I think some males and females each enjoy lube during masturbation for that very reason.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.