Male Masturbation/erection dsyfunction

Question
sir i have been masturbating from a long time, i could not stop doing it.. now i am facing a problem of erection dsyfunction. my penis does not erect at all watever i do... plzz help me sir.. my age is 22 years.

Answer
Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  Masturbating by itself does not cause erectile dysfunction.  Have you been doing it in an odd or rough way?  That might make a difference.  It would help if you would use less force and be gentle and perhaps confine your sessions to once a day.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.