Male Masturbation/about masturbation

Question
sir im masturbating from 4 years .now im 20.is there any health problems with this masturbation. masturbation leads to prostate cancer is it true ?

Answer
No, just the opposite.  Frequent masturbation when a man is young has been shown to be correlated with a lower incidence of prostate cancer when he's older.  A team of doctors led by Dr. Graham Giles surveyed a group of men with prostate cancer and an age-matched group of men without it about their ejaculation frequency at various decades in their lives.  They found that men who ejaculated most often when they were younger had the least incidence of prostate cancer later.  Dr. Giles recommends that younger males masturbate at least six times weekly.

To learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.