Male Masturbation/about masturbation

sir im masturbating from 4 years .now im there any health problems with this masturbation. masturbation leads to prostate cancer is it true ?

No, just the opposite.  Frequent masturbation when a man is young has been shown to be correlated with a lower incidence of prostate cancer when he's older.  A team of doctors led by Dr. Graham Giles surveyed a group of men with prostate cancer and an age-matched group of men without it about their ejaculation frequency at various decades in their lives.  They found that men who ejaculated most often when they were younger had the least incidence of prostate cancer later.  Dr. Giles recommends that younger males masturbate at least six times weekly.

To learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation, see

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.