Male Masturbation/over mustrabate cause penis shrink in size and hydrocele one sight very small

Question
R/sir I am 27 years old beachlor i mustrabate one day four times since 7 years due to my penis shrink in size and soft and my hydrocele left side very small and semen thin please advice some medicine

Answer
actually too much masturbation  gradually robs a man of his primary source of vitality and immunity, leaving him weak and vulnerable to disease and shortening his life span.
therefore semen must be regarded as a most precious substance. By saving it, a man protects his very life. Whenever he does ejaculate, the loss of semen must then be compensated by absorbing the woman's essence.
so i suggest u to do it every next day but not on a daily basis,
but as for now ,,u have to hold each and every sexual activitu not less then 2 weeks until yr health improve and u should feel much better when u apply sea foods in yr daily meals specially oyster .good luck.

Male Masturbation

Amir J.