Male Masturbation/Testicle pain

Hi! I'm 27 years old and for the last 3 days I've been experiencing pain in my testicular area. Since I was 15 I've almost masterbated and ejculated every day. Sometimes more than once a day. Recently, I've masterbated 3 times in one day, and now I'm experiencing pain towards the back of my scrotum on the left side. I guess my question is, how long am I suppose to have this pain? And what am I suppose to do to get rid of the pain? Thank u!

I suspect your recent burst of activity is taxing your prostate gland.  Pain originating in the prostate tends to radiate out and feel like it's in your testes.  Please see this page for an explanation and suggestions for what to do to relieve prostate pain:

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.