Male Masturbation/lube/masturbating dry

Question
Hi my question is that I have noticed that when I maturbate dry with no lube on my penis/no lube in my hands I get asore/sores even even I don't get sores everytime I maturbate dry I get a sore the next time I maturbate it seems unavoidable to me if I do it dry anyway my question is given that my skin seems to be sensitive even if I only touch/maturbate the shaft and not the glans/head I still get sores on my penis just touching the shaft my question is it better for me to use Lube will Lube help me ? My question is how does Lube help stop sores from forming ? My last question is why does/can maturbating/rubbing/touching dry cause sores  also can I use spit as lube thank you for you're time ?

Answer
Most males find the head too sensitive to touch unless they're using lube.  Lube provides a thin layer of insulation between your hand and penis, much the way motor oil coats the parts of a car engine.

You can learn more about lube here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/lube.html.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.