Male Masturbation/Do Married Men masturbate?

Question
Im not Married but I think that even if I was Married I think I would still want to masturbate is this normal or common ? I don't mean masturbate to porn I just like to masturbate and fantasize about Women  in the Shower do you think Women care if their spouse/husband masturbates because I would not care if I had a Wife who masturbates ? my last question is do you think most Married Men masturbate or have masturbated at least once even while Married to a Woman ?

Answer
Yes, overwhelmingly, men report continuing to masturbate after marriage.  Only a small number of married men insist that they don't masturbate anymore, similar to the percentage who insist they've never masturbated at all.  Most of the time, wives are OK with it.  Usually they're fine as long as they don't know what's happening.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.