Male Masturbation/problems of prone mastrubation

Question
dear sir i have been facing sexual dysfunctions due to prone mastrubation.. i have given it up..please tell me some remedies to cure these and how long i will need to get back to normal

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males practice it daily.  But masturbating should never be done in the prone position.  Prone masturbation means a male lies face down and thrusts his penis into or against something, like a bed.

Once you give up prone masturbation and learn to masturbate by hand, you ought to notice a difference in your erections within a few months.  I advise males quitting prone to be able to masturbate by hand daily for a month before trying sex with a partner.

You can learn more about prone masturbation and how to overcome it at http://www.healthystrokes.com.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.