Male Masturbation/prone to normal masturbation

Question
dear sir,  i have heard that if we give up prone mastrubation and learn to mastrubate by hand, we can recover. i want to ask that is it important to learn to mastrubate by hand or simply quiting prone can also solve the problem??

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  It something fun that is done by hand.  However, masturbation should never be done in the prone position.  The prone position means to lie face down and masturbate by thrusting the penis into or against something, like a bed or pillow.  

As a practical matter, if you give up prone (which is a very good idea), you will have to learn to masturbate by hand.  Taking a few days to a few weeks off from masturbating will make your penis more sensitive so that you can masturbate by hand.

You can learn more at http://www.healthystrokes.com.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.