Male Masturbation/Virgin

Hi am 14, female.

I was just wondering if am still a virgin, after i fingered myslef a lot of times, and i also used toys, and how do i know if am having an orgasm?

You cannot lose your virginity by fingering yourself or using toys.  Those are ways of masturbating.  The only way to lose your virginity is by having sex with another person.  Masturbating cannot make you lose your virginity.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.