Male Masturbation/Habits of masturbation

Question
Boy, 16 yrs. old here.
I just suddenly thought: you mentioned to me that I should pee before I start my masturbation sessions to clear the urethra, and sometime after I ejaculate I pee again to clean up everything else.
My concern is that, what if I get so used to this that I practice it in my adulthood sex session with my wife? That would just be disturbing to have to go to the bathroom every time I just cummed in our sex..

Answer
You don't need to urinate immediately after sex or masturbation.  The idea is to do so before semen has a chance to dry inside the urethra.  Within an hour of ejaculating ought to do it.  If you don't, no worry.  The worst that could happen is a burning session or some erratic urination next time you do.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.