Male Masturbation/Masturbation addiction

Question
I masturbate to ejaculation one and two times a day...it precludes any other type sex for me since it is very satisfying and I don't need anything else....this has been going on for several years...could it be an addiction?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males practice it daily.  I doubt that doing it an occasional second time would constitute an addiction.  However, most men enjoy intercourse and would rather engage in it than masturbate.  You ought to work at finding a partner.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.