Male Masturbation/Masturbation addiction

I masturbate to ejaculation one and two times a precludes any other type sex for me since it is very satisfying and I don't need anything else....this has been going on for several years...could it be an addiction?

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males practice it daily.  I doubt that doing it an occasional second time would constitute an addiction.  However, most men enjoy intercourse and would rather engage in it than masturbate.  You ought to work at finding a partner.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.