Male Masturbation/Is it normal to moan while masturbating?

Question
Hello/Hi my question is is it normal to make noise/moan/make sexual noises while masturbating because I do this Im male I can't help myself it seems natural I make noise while masturbating because it feels good ?

Answer
Yes, that is very normal.  Most people, males and females, vocalize at the point of orgasm, if they have sufficient privacy.  It is even recommended as a way to make masturbating feel better.  See here for more tips on ways to add variety to a masturbation session: http://www.healthystrokes.com/variety.html.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.