Male Masturbation/Religion and Masturbating.

Question
Hi I noticed on the healthy strokes.com website you have a page about Masturbating and Christians but what about other religions ? I am a Convert to Islam Im a Muslim and I Masturbate do any Muslims ever email you Men or Women ? What about Jews and other faiths thank you for you're time ?

http://www.healthystrokes.com/christian.html

Answer
HealthyStrokes.com has a page for Christians because I get so many questions from them referring specifically to their Christian faith.  I have rarely or never had questions like that from those who refer specifically to some other religion.  

According to a survey of over 5000 males by HealthyStrokes.com in 2008, Muslims masturbate least of the major religions, an average of 5.6 times per week, compared to 7 times a week overall.  Jews masturbate the most of the major religions (excluding the small number of Sikh responses), 8.7 times per week.  

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.