Male Masturbation/nightfall (wet dreams)

Question
Hello, I am getting the problem of night fall since last week. I don't why but night fall(masturbation) happens regular night.
Right now i have a disease of intestinal tuberclosis.
Firstly you suggest me the problem of night fall.
Thanks

Answer
I don't know anything about intestinal tuberculosis so I hope you are seeing a doctor about that.

Nightfall (wet dreams) are not a problem.  They are just something that happens if you don't ejaculate often enough.  Most younger males masturbate often enough that they never have wet dreams.  If you masturbate at least four times a week, you might never have another wet dream.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.