Male Masturbation/penis problem

Question
i am 19 years old, i got a girlfriend just a month ago..
before that i use to masturbate daily. but, i use to masturbate by humping on my bed and after 15-20 i would have an erection, the problem is my upper skin portion. it is tight and i feel paining sensation while i pull it back when my penis is erect.. i am tensed about that also when my girlfriend gives me a handjob my penis stays erect but never hand erection instead her hand starts paining... please help me out with these problems.. i am very tensed about my skin tight problem & no erection while my girlfriend gives me a handjob..

Answer
I recommend reading http://www.healthystrokes.com to learn about giving up your humping the bed.  That is a serious problem called prone masturbation that is a cause of sexual dysfunctions.

You are also inexperienced and need to relax more before being sexual with a female.  You might see a doctor about your tight foreskin.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.