Male Masturbation/Penis and Sex

Question
Hi!
I'm wondering why my scrotum doesn't shrink/tighten when I'm hard and masturbating when it is suppose to. It seems like it still hangs loose EVEN IF (POSSIBLE OR NOT) it did tighten... ?

secondly, Is it safe to use saliva when (having sex) making love for a baby?
and, when i cum into her vagina, how am I suppose to "not mind" the sensitivity of my penis head? do i stop pumping her in and out to cum?

Answer
It probably does tighten, but you're preoccupied with bringing yourself to orgasm so you don't notice.

It is inadvisable to use saliva as lube in intercourse because the vagina is very sensitive to chemicals introduced to it.  It is better to use a commercial product specially forumulated for sex.

Males keep thrusting until it gets too sensitive to do so.  You will figure it out.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.