Male Masturbation/withdrawal symptoms?!

Question
Help, I think i'm getting depressed as a withdrawal symptom of stopping prone masturbation. I have been masturbating in supine position for a while now but i think my body is craving prone masturbation i dont know please help.

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health, but it should never be done prone (lying face down and thrusting the penis into or against something).  It is good that you switched to regular masturbation.  You need to stay switched.  Do not go back to prone.  Cheating as little as once a month can keep you from making progress.  

Please see here for some ways to make masturbating more fun: http://www.healthystrokes.com/variety.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.