Male Masturbation/withdrawal symptoms?!

Help, I think i'm getting depressed as a withdrawal symptom of stopping prone masturbation. I have been masturbating in supine position for a while now but i think my body is craving prone masturbation i dont know please help.

Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health, but it should never be done prone (lying face down and thrusting the penis into or against something).  It is good that you switched to regular masturbation.  You need to stay switched.  Do not go back to prone.  Cheating as little as once a month can keep you from making progress.  

Please see here for some ways to make masturbating more fun:

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.