Male Masturbation/catching brother wanking

I'm a 21 year old man. I'm sure you get a lot of questions around these themes.

Earlier today, I walked in on my 16 year old brother having a wank. Obviously he was embarrassed. Please can you give me some advice on what to do about this. Obviously as a man I also enjoy having a good wank so it's not something to be embarrassed about, but should I talk to him about what happened or should I let it go? Is it also a good idea to give him (or just leave in his room) some soft porn magazines?

I noticed that his dick is much bigger than mine. I've always worried about my size and always felt I was rather small down below-when fully hard, I'm not even 5 inches, but my brother's erection was huge. This has just sparked more insecurity about my dick size. It puts me off getting with girls cause I'm scared of being pushed away or laughed at. Is there anything I can do or do I just need to accept it?

You seem to be a good brother.  About half of males are eventually caught masturbating.  Most of the time nothing is said as a result; your brother would probably be relieved if you didn't say anything at all.  He would certainly enjoy the magazines.  You can find more advice on this point here:

There is nothing you can do about your penis size.  Being jealous of your little brother will not help at all.  Girls are more likely to enjoy an average size, like yours, than a large one.  Females want large-sized males to restrain themselves more in intercourse but average-sized males can generally do as they please.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.