Male Masturbation/prone masturbating

Question
QUESTION: sir I am 24 year old and used to prone masturbate.i used to bend the penis now I am not getting hard erection and its weak at base.my erection doesnt last longer...i sometime get very hard erection bt its still a bit weak from base I. stopped masturbating from a weak will it help?is it will cure if I stop it for 3-4 months

ANSWER: Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health, but it should never be done in the prone position.  The prone position means to lie on the stomach and thrust the penis into or against something, like a pillow or blanket.  To learn more about prone masturbation and its hazards, please see http://www.healthystrokes.com.

If you masturbate prone, you need to quit.  After stopping prone masturbation for a week, you ought to be able to masturbate with your hand the way most males do.  If you have switched, you should notice a difference in your erections in 3-4 months.

Only a doctor can diagnose a physical problem in your penis.

QUESTION: sir ,i have quit prone masturbating and can masturbate by conventional way.its around 4 months i have quit prone masturbating but i masturbate regulary and erection is not hard enough and weak from the base.what can be the problem is it reversable if quit masturbating and give time to myself

ANSWER: You might still be using too much force.  I recommend learning to masturbate using as little force as possible.  A toy called the Super Head Honcho can help you learn to use less force.  Give it a try.  Congratulations on giving up prone.  That was the biggest part.

QUESTION: thanx alot for your help,but i just want to know that is there any sign of physical damage you see i also have quit masturbating for last 10 days now my erection has improved a bit and started getting morning erection i am taking multivitamin to recover.Is that will help can i recover completely by relaxing my sexual parts or the damage is irreversable

Answer
I have never heard of damage from prone masturbation being irreversible.  Most guys are fine simply by learning another way to masturbate.  You will be too.  Only a doctor can diagnose physical damage to the penis, and it is very rare.  Enjoy regular masturbation and it will be fine.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.