Male Masturbation/i have watery leakouts after masturbating

Question
i did masturbation 7 days a ago and i did 3 times in a week now from i week i have watery leakout all the time,,,its not like white liquid its just transparent watery leakout

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Three times in a week is not very many.  It does not cause you to leak.  I recommend masturbating frequently and doing Kegel exercises to strengthen your urinary and sexual control.  Doing a few Kegel exercises a day will help make you stronger.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.