Male Masturbation/Prone Masturbation While Sleeping

Question
I believe that almost every night, I turn over in my sleep and get on my stomach, at which point I become erect and start putting a ton of pressure on my penis. Now, it has almost no sensitivity, and I have never masturbated while awake (I am 16). Do you have any idea on how I could train myself to not do this?

Answer
It would help to wear more clothes to bed.  It also helps if you start out sleeping on your back.  You are pretty unlikely to wind up prone then.  Also, most males your age masturbate about once a day while they are awake.  If you started, it would probably prevent any and all sleep masturbation.  

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.