Male Masturbation/colorless discharge from erect penis

Question
Hii sir.. i am 27 year old male  and i have colour less sticky discharge from my penis while watching sex videos or talking with my girlfriend  , its coming from last 5_6 years i used to masturbate 2_3 times weekly , the problem is that it will make wet my underwear, if i think something about sex it will start to come... I fed up  with it  please answer me if there is any possible remedy to stop this....
Thanks in advance sir..
My email I'd :  

Answer
That is probably bulbourethral fluid, also known as pre-cum.  It emerges when a male is sexually aroused, especially if he is aroused for a long time without ejaculating.  The solution to it is to be aroused for a shorter period of time.  If you masturbate to orgasm, you will stop producing pre-cum for that session.  Most males your age who aren't sexually active masturbate 5-7 times weekly.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.