Male Masturbation/Herbal supplements that claim to help sex drive.

Whenever I'm in a big grocery store, like a Wal-Mart supercenter just to name one example, I've noticed that in the same area where the store has all of the over the counter medications and vitamins that they also have herbel supplements that claim to boost a person's sex drive, and I've often wondered if these supplements are safe to use or do they have potential health risks?

Nothing has been tested so thoroughly that we can say it has no health risks.  You're being smart to question both the sexual claims and the safety of these herbal supplements.  It is worth looking into the individual ingredients before deciding to use an herbal supplement.  Once you've decided one is safe enough to take, I would suggest a small dose for a few weeks or months to decide if it is making a difference for you.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.