Male Masturbation/My masturbation

i have been doing masturbation since when i was 18 years.during the begining i used to do it for 2times a my age is 24 and my wieght is 87 and my height is 6.2".i have controlled my masturbation and now 2two times a week.i used to eat regularly EGG,POMOGRANATE,APPLE,and FREASH JUICE daily.i am going o get married in 3 month will this affect my sex life and decreses my sperm count.i don't have any bad habbits like drinking,smokeing etc.please give suitable solution"

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  There is nothing wrong with you.  When you get married, your sperm count will be fine.  You will probably masturbate from time to time after you are married.  Married men can enjoy both sexual intercourse and masturbation.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.