Male Masturbation/Masturbation and intercourse

Question
QUESTION: I am 23 years old I have been masterbating for 12 years. I began to masterbate 3 or 4 times a day. In the begging it took long time to ejaculation after a while I've been having early ejaculation and a little sore started in my pennis I thought it's common. But recently I had sex with my girlfriend I ejaculated sperm with little penetration and no stronger erection. It happened within seconds. It was my first time I thought early sperm ejaculation caused by tension. Yesterday same scene was repeated I had no stronger erection and sperm was ejaculated within seconds. it worries me. I want to die with the shame. Is there any good results with natural ways? please help me
         Thank you,

ANSWER: If you've only recently become sexually active, then I think you're learning and just need more practice.  If you're still masturbating 3 or 4 times a day, that is an extreme frequency that will probably interfere with your ability to have intercourse.  I would suggest cutting back to no more than once per day on the days that you masturbate and then taking a couple of days off from masturbation altogether before you have intercourse.

QUESTION: Yesterday I had intercourse again, with a little penetration I had ejaculation. Than surfed the internet and found that my penis head too sensitive and I never tried to touch it when I was masturbating. Now its causing the real problem is there any techniques to solve this problem and is there any use with sex toys?
         thank you

ANSWER: If you're ejaculating prematurely, you could try using a condom during intercourse.  In addition, there's something called delay cream or delay spray (an anesthetic) that you could apply to your glans.  I don't know about using a sex toy to work on this.  I think the problem is still that you need more practice.

QUESTION: Actually I used condom.But I had PE. When I masturbate I visualize like real at that movement I ejaculate early when I dont visualize properly it will take even 30 min to ejaculate. Is this anxiety? Is it causing PE? how to avoid this problem?

Answer
You ought not be concerned about PE when you've only had sex a few times.  Take time to get used to intercourse before you decide you have a sexual dysfunction.  Practice makes perfect.  Many males are very rapid to reach ejaculation their first few times having intercourse.  It doesn't mean there's a long-term dysfunction in store for you if you're one of them.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.