Male Masturbation/Burn on scrotum

Question
Hi Dr. Adams,

Can spilling a fresh hot, cup of coffee with a little half and half up your shorts cause damage and/or cancer to the testicles?  The reason I am asking is because after pulling off the lid of a hot coffee with half and half in it at a drive thru coffee place, it spilled all over my crotch by basically flowing up my shorts as I was seated in the car.  The temperature of the coffee was fairly hot, that of a jacuzzi maybe; however, I did not get burnt; just felt a quick hot sensation down there between my legs.

Thanks

Answer
I've never heard of that being a cause of cancer.  You can certainly burn your thin penile and scrotal skin with a hot liquid.  It would be worth having that checked out by a doctor.  Maybe have a semen test too for your peace of mind.  Be more careful when handling hot liquids.  I never drink hot liquids while driving.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.