Male Masturbation/masturbation and porn

Question
Sir i am 25 year old boy. I have bad habbit i am watching porn since age of 13 daily basia after watching porn i masterbate daily basis some times once a day or sometimes twice a day.i am addicted to watching porn and masterbation.how can i over come from this probalam.it will effict my future sexual life.
What should i do

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  See here to learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Most males your age who are not sexually active masturbate daily.  Most males your age use visual aids to help them get stimulated.  I don't think you have an addiction.  I think you are masturbating a normal amount.  Work instead at being sexually active with females.  Then find balance between masturbation and sexual intercourse.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.