Male Masturbation/Pain in genital area

Hello Sir,
         My left testicle starts paining for a while sometimes kindly tell me the reason and I don't masturbate frequently is that the reason. I haven't had sex for almost a year or so. If i have sex than the problem will get solved. please guide me what to do."

If the pain is only ever in your left testicle, it could be a problem that needs a doctor's attention.  If the pain seems to alternate between testicles, then the most likely source is prostate pain.  Prostate pain can radiate all over the pelvis.  The most likely cause of prostate pain is masturbating too much or too little.  In your case, I think you're masturbating too little.  I suggest masturbating 3-5 times a week for the next few months and see if the problem clears up.

To learn more about unexplained prostate pain, see

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.