Male Masturbation/pink sperm

I masterbathed for a little while and one day my sperm was light pink i went online and read that for younger peope it goes away naturally. Is it true and what should i do,

Please help 14, joshua

If it was only one day, don't worry about it.  If it persists, see a doctor.  Semen color can vary a lot at your age because you might not be producing all the components of semen yet, or if you don't ejaculate daily, there might be varying ingredients in it.  I think you will be fine.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.