Male Masturbation/MASTURBATION

Question
HELLO

Sir I m an unmarried 28 year old guy. Sir I want to ask that does over/excess masterbation causes
1)a person to age more rapidly?
2)makes the face ugly?  

Also, what would be the frequency of normal masterbation for an unmarried 28 year old guy

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It does not cause premature aging or make anyone ugly.  Most males your age who are not having intercourse masturbate a little less than once a day.  To learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation, see: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.