Male Masturbation/MASTURBATION

Sir I m an unmarried 28 year old guy. Sir I want to ask that does over/excess masterbation causes
1)a person to age more rapidly?
2)makes the face ugly?  

Also, what would be the frequency of normal masterbation for an unmarried 28 year old guy

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It does not cause premature aging or make anyone ugly.  Most males your age who are not having intercourse masturbate a little less than once a day.  To learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation, see:

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.