Male Masturbation/semen ejecting continuously

Question
hi sir,my age is 21,I am studying engineering. since last 2years semen is ejecting continuously for every week,after ejecting I became very tiny and pale faced. weight also loses.I am trying to use so many medicines but there is no use. now my weight is 52.before it was 62.whom should I consult and what should I do ,please suggest me.I have no tendons for any thing.

Answer
At age 21, most males ejaculate daily or close to it.  If you're only ejaculating weekly, you're asking for trouble with your prostate.  Masturbating frequently is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It will not affect your weight.  Please click here to see some of the health benefits of frequent masturbation:
Http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.  

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.