Male Masturbation/masturbate

Question
QUESTION: I am 23 years old I have been masterbating for 12 years. I began to masterbate 3 or 4 times a day. In the beginning it took long time to ejaculate after a while I've been having early ejaculation and a little sore started in my pennis I thought it's common. But recently I had sex with my girlfriend I ejaculated sperm with little penetration and no stronger erection. It happened within seconds. It was my first time I thought early sperm ejaculation caused by tension. Yesterday same scene was repeated I had no stronger erection and sperm was ejaculated within seconds. it worries me. I want to die with the shame. Is there any good results with natural ways? please help me
         Thank you,

ANSWER: Lots of males ejaculate quickly their first few times having intercourse.  There is nothing wrong with you if you do.  You just need more practice.  As you keep having intercourse, work on making it last longer.  A little longer each time will help a lot.  Some males masturbate a few hours before having intercourse to help themselves last longer.  Keep trying.

QUESTION: But I am feeling pain when masturbating.
how to heal it and how many days will it take to heal

ANSWER: It might be that you're using too much force.  If that's the case, then masturbating with a sleeve like the Super Head Honcho can train you to use less force, which would help relieve your pain and also make it more likely for you to be successful at reaching orgasm in intercourse.

QUESTION: I had intercourse again yesterday, with a little penetration I got ejaculation. Than surfed the internet and found that my penis head is too sensitive because I never tried to touch it before when masturbating. how to decrease it is there any chance with sex toys?

Answer
You could try delay cream or delay spray (an anesthetic) that you put onto your glans before intercourse.  You might also wear a condom during intercourse.  I think that is what most men would do in your situation.  I hope you will keep having sex and get better at it each time.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.