Male Masturbation/Trouble ejaculating

After masterbation, only sometimes I cannot ejaculate properly and feels like some semen stuck in penis and for this I have to masterbate a lot till I ejaculated properly. if I don't ejaculate properly I feel so stressed and lack of physical strength. But when I ejaculate properly . I feel relaxed and energetic. this started happening when I squeeze my penis on top while ejaculating and doesn't let semen come out.

Don't squeeze on your penis to stop the flow of semen.  It is good to let the semen squirt out.  You can clean up afterward.  Stopping the flow can cause trouble for you.  Keep in mind your orgasm should last for about eight seconds.  Keep stroking yourself at least that long to give everything a chance to be ejaculated.  To learn more, see

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.