Male Masturbation/Upward erection because of prone masturbation

Hi doctor I have been masturbating prone by lying on my stomach and bed humping since i was 13 until i reach 17 but then i noticed that my cock erects upward facing me i know its not normal its because of masturbating high prone ive read about peyronies and all that what should i do to get back straight normal erections pls help me

Unless you get diagnosed by a doctor with Peyronie's, you should assume that you don't have it.  It is important to give up prone masturbation right away and learn to masturbate by hand.  This site will tell you how to do that: Http://

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.